Jafza & ARAS
July 30, 2013
As a company in the material handling industry (MHI), it is vital to ensure we are at the heart of the action. Being available to customers, delivering products in accordance with their needs, offering local service, support and spares on which they can rely without question – this is what drives ARAS and has defined our success
For us, there could be no better location or business partner than Dubai World Central & Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza). Established in 1985, Jafza now occupies 48 km2 and is home to over 6400 companies from across the world, including over 120 of the Fortune Global 500 enterprises.
Contributing a quarter of Dubai’s GDP and sustaining more than 160,000 jobs, Jafza accounts for over 50% of Dubai’s total exports, a quarter of all container throughputs via the Jebel Ali Port, and 12% of all air freight at Dubai International Airport. Dubai is a gateway to Europe, Africa, Asia and the rest of the Middle East, serving up to two billion people via world-class air and sea connections.
Our products are built for the ecosystem of Jafza. Clearly, we are in the right time and place and working with the right people.
The ARAS advantage in Jafza:
• A huge market within Jafza and DWC (Dubai World Central) for material handling equipment
• World-class infrastructure
• Access to high-quality manpower with no labour restrictions
• 100% foreign ownership
• No customs duty
• 0% income and corporate tax
• No currency restrictions
• One-stop shopping for services
• Support of a visionary and proactive government
• Within easy reach of the world’s largest seaport and airport